Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bags Packed – First Leg Washington DC




It seems like yesterday I was asking people to pray about the trip and God clearing 3 hurdles for me to be part of this trip. Overwhelmed by the encouraging words, calls and prayers.

I am thankful I go covered in your prayers. Expecting God to break my heart in new ways this trip so I would be “wrecked” as Russell prayed at my party Saturday. I go with anticipation and expectation that God is going to show up in ways I would have never imagined.

Spiritual warfare is a fact. I have sensed the last few days pure exhaustion and heaviness of heart. Committed to keeping up with my Esther study and staying in God’s word no matter what.

I meet half of the team Wednesday night. Pray that we connect and quickly unite in one mind and spirit.

Thankful God goes before us, behind us and hems us in.

No comments:

Post a Comment